Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bees Wax Collage of Mamma and Daddy

Dear Diary,

I finally fastened every thing onto the canvas! I found two rusty screws for the small canvas and glued the frame on. I can't get over how beautiful my Mother's eyes are! I think I'll try to solder an eye charm.

Saturday, I'm taking a class at Mystic Paper. Jennifer and Kim always make you feel so welcome when you go into their wonderful shop! They are so friendly you would think they were from the south. Mike Putman is teaching a class called Grandma's Woods. Well, you may not know this but the sistas and I are Timba Heiresses! (timba - Noun 1. wood as a building material 2. trees collectively) We have already been given a chunk of Timba Money and can't wait to get more! Daddy has Timba.

I'm trying to figure out how to work that Timba theme into my Saturday Artwork.

No comments: